• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2020 Yamaha SRX ... just the start

Well that figures, a Cat item description that's incorrect (again or still). I was looking at getting one of those but "they" told me my hand-guards would hit when I turned sharp. "They" said I've have to remove them.

Well that figures, a Cat item description that's incorrect (again or still). I was looking at getting one of those but "they" told me my hand-guards would hit when I turned sharp. "They" said I've have to remove them.

I have them on all 3 of our Winders with guards and have no problems. But you can always if you need to tip them back a tad.

Mr Sled do you have the part # for the Sentinel mounts. Thanks

Is there a performance upgrade in the black beauty's future?

Thats the correct length for a... fast... Winder Tom....lol

IMG_0029.JPG

Ok got everything wired where are you guys drilling a hole for switch for led hand guards? Having a hard time drilling a hole in a brand new sled i never rode yet. Thanks Rich

Ok got everything wired where are you guys drilling a hole for switch for led hand guards? Having a hard time drilling a hole in a brand new sled i never rode yet. Thanks Rich

I wired mine in direct to the power by the reverse and did not put in a switch. Did the same on my 17 Winder too. No need to have a switch in my eyes.

MrSled can you post a picture and/or tell me where you (wire color) connected the led hand guards wires? You did not use the switch that came with the kit?

Thanks!

Ray

MrSled can you post a picture and/or tell me where you (wire color) connected the led hand guards wires? You did not use the switch that came with the kit?

Thanks!

Ray

It ties into the accessory plug over by the reverse motor plug on the chain case side. There is a plug that is plug into its self with a black and red wire, thats 12 volt regulated power for accessories.

MrSled,

Did you end up with a small gap at the corner of your windshield or did you bend the bottom wing to get rid of that?

Back