• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Camso hurricane 175 track

Thanks for the reply, so the back country doesn' t howl, is a 1.75 ok on the trails or should i stick to a 1.5" mostly trail ride but would like to hit the powder once and a while, im impressed with the storm 150 but it just keeps peeling lugs off
The backcountry is quiet for a 1.75 track, quieter than the hurricane for sure and imo more durable. If you mostly trail ride I would stick with 1.5 or less as it just makes more sense, should technically last longer and be faster.

have you looked at the composit 1.5" lug track? love the traction on and off trail and seems to be lasting well after a season mostly ontrail.

I have had the Backcountry 1.75 on 3 of my sleds for years. 2 of them are Boosted. 1 of them for 10 years and one of them for 4 years now.
Running 240-265 HP and also running I-grips. Have not lost a lug or I-grip on any of the tracks yet

I do a lot of trail riding and would not hesitate to get another Backcountry track again. Just my 2-cents worth.

Back