• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Excell Motorsports Hyfax "X"-tender wheel!

Yep, you better have a good initial supply as I think they'll go fast! Although I had already done the conversion to Doo wheels, I'll probably order 4 to replace the inner suspension located wheels. No machining. W00T! :-o

gomer said:
Think I might have to call and see if I can pre-order some of these bad boys. Excell rocks! :Rockon:

GOMER!!!!

PS. Cant wait till the wheels are available. 6 of em will be ordered for the ol' Attak.

Any issues of cracked rails with these larger wheels? If it matters sled is an 09 vector ltx

Pricing & some photos put on the first page! These will be in sometime the week before Christmas!

Great Job Aaron....

another great product for Excell...always on the cutting edge of Yamaha performance!

JROCK said:
Any issues of cracked rails with these larger wheels? If it matters sled is an 09 vector ltx

Id bet thats the reason for the specific size...best attributes in their testing....this isnt a trial..I know theyve been testing them for some time with varying sizes.. they look impressively strong...like a motorcross wheel...

Back