• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New snow on Quebec...

towing

Expert
We got a thaw on last monday that not really damaged the trails but damped them and all then freeze back giving a very hard flat trail base with all rocks sealed below and we then got yesterday a 8"+ of new snow on the top on whole Lanaudiere and Mauricie area making now the trail network 100% operational even in the south in outstanding trails conditions. There's even more snow on the way in the forecasts for the next days !

I'm not able to take the trails this week end but already take off at job to ride on monday, I will give some report then...

:Rockon:

Alain

Thanks Alain, I'm headed up to Coin Lavigne on Tuesday checking out the ice castles in St. Come. Was hoping to hook up with you sorry to hear you won't be riding.

I will be back at work on tuesday :bump: but there are chances that I go in St-Côme on monday. Their ice sculpture festival have start today 28 january and run up to 12 february . There are a bunch of carver that realize real art pieces each years there. As a teaser, here some pics of last year edition...

DSC09307.jpg

DSC09313.jpg

On a more humoristic note, this Moes bar scene from the simpsons

DSC09320.jpg

DSC09321.jpg

with Bart and his friend making graffities on the wall of the bar

DSC09324.jpg

DSC09340.jpg

DSC09335.jpg

DSC09290.jpg

And this piece from 2007 edition that impressed me the most

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

:Rockon:

Alain

This is great news! I will be heading up there this weekend for sure! Looks like more snow is on the way like you said. Trails in are area are limited with the thaw and rain we recieved.

Back