• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New viper

garyw

Lifetime Member
Got back from the Big East show in Syracuse yesterday and they had a red xtx se in red that was a production model.It was # 30 on the serial number.
Looks really really good.Workmenship and fit and finish were great.Can't wait to get mine.They were saying a couple of weeks for us here in NY. :yam:

I looked at the same sleds at the Big East Show and I did not think they were production sleds. All had the tunnnel protector updates and one had the muffler off so you could see the manual chain tensioner. I just thought they had added the updates to the prototypes so customers would see the changes. Maybe I missed one but all I looked at had a large sticker identifying the sled as a PROTOTYPE.

I'm thinking they are prototype , they just put some of the updates to show what they are going to look like.....they just started building vipers

Found this pic online from the show, Yowwza!!

Attachments

• 1383820_642316515800469_498833486_n (1).jpg
    1383820_642316515800469_498833486_n (1).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 2,165
snobill said:
I would probly want to test ride that one a few times before buying !! ;)!

Those test rides would probably cost more than the sled!

Shouldn't be long for some Dealers to be getting these Vipers.

Back