• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Gauge Replacement

Two ;)! ;)! for the Vector gage, love that nice big tach!!
I was able to take it out,and really see where my clutching/rpms were at. 9200 on the bottom with it dropping to 8600 on the top end. Pretty much the opposite of what you want.
So I moved a couple grams from the tip to the heel, and it's just about dead on now! Really woke the sled up :-o

Q??

I'd like to do this, but there are two gauges.. on gauge is for the 2009 vector and is Part # starting 8GM and the other one is for the 2009 venture and 2010's (venture + vector) part nmber starting 8HF. Will both work I'd like to get the 8GM as it is much cheaper here in Canada. but i am concerned it will be diferent..

What was the part number you used??

Re: Q??

sylvanlaker said:
I'd like to do this, but there are two gauges.. on gauge is for the 2009 vector and is Part # starting 8GM and the other one is for the 2009 venture and 2010's (venture + vector) part nmber starting 8HF. Will both work I'd like to get the 8GM as it is much cheaper here in Canada. but i am concerned it will be diferent..

What was the part number you used??

The gauge you are looking for is used on the FUEL INJECTED Vector.......8HF. Part number is listed earlier in this thread. Go back and read the whole thread. I think it's on Page 1.

Hey thx, yah I saw that but was wondering if the other gauge works, I guess you answered it as the other one is for the non injected, thx..

I was thinking of sticking with the stock nytro gauges and just installing a TX-1 tach from EGT has anyone elso done this.

I think its the number of cylinders. Remember the old Sun tachs with the switch on the back for the number of cylinders. Oh s**t Im dating myself.

Back