• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer mirror

pat the rat

Lifetime Member
ok,i know,its a crazy idea but my dad had a set of cat mirrors,the ones that mount to the windsheild,decided to tape them to the windsheild just to see what they would look like,well,i need honest opinions,is it butt ugly,ok looking or not bad at all,myself,im not sure

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 96

butt ugly, but who cares if they work good. The Phazer is a butt ugly sled that rides good. I bought it despite it's look because it would be a good sled for the wife.

RedRX1 said:
butt ugly, but who cares if they work good. The Phazer is a butt ugly sled that rides good. I bought it despite it's look because it would be a good sled for the wife.
good point,i just cant seem to find decent mirrors for that thing and my wife keeps reminding me that she wants mirrors

some people say butt ugly. but in the real world where else could you put mirrors on a phazer? off the end of the handlebars? now that would be butt ugly!

thumbs up for pleasing the wife and doing something different!

I have never seen that kind of ugly before! lol :moon:

But really, if you want her to keep riding put on the mirrors and who cares what anyone else thinks!

id have to go with go buy a mirror that goes over your glove, stays outta the way, only use it when you want, and fully self adjustable (literally) lol not to mention all you would need is one, not two

i do have a hand mirror,but she doesnt like it,put on take off all the time,then i bought the one that straps to the handle bar with velcro but you dont see much and she has a pair of gauntlets for cold days so that eliminates the mirror,then i thought of buying hand guards with mirrors but with the gt windsheild it looks funny,so that brings me to those cat mirrors,i thought they would have looked better,the lower position is not bad,glad im getting opinions

Back