• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer mirror

I ordered the venture lite mirrors. They bolt right on your windshield supports, my father just put them on my mothers sled. They are very easy to see with and don't look too bad. actually they are quite a bit better than the vector/apex/rx mirror options.

RedRX1 said:
I ordered the venture lite mirrors. They bolt right on your windshield supports, my father just put them on my mothers sled. They are very easy to see with and don't look too bad. actually they are quite a bit better than the vector/apex/rx mirror options.
if you have a chance to post pics,would be appreciated

You can buy mirrors from Yamaha that mount on bars instead of the windshield mounts. They are the same mirrors but different mounts and a lot cheaper. Plus if you don't want the windshield you can still have the mirrors.

Here's a pic of some mirrors...not sure if they are the factory Yamaha ones or something someone rigged up.

123cb7490.jpg

I bought a pair of 08 Nytro mirrors for my Fiance's FX Phazer and they are fine. You will have to drill out the tapped holes in the aluminum braces for your hand guards, so you can put the bolts that come w/ the mirror though.

pat the rat said:
GypsyRoots said:
Topper said:
Why don't you just go with the venture lite mirrors. They should bolt right on your windshield supports.

I agree, that would be my choice...

:jump:
wow,long time no see gypsy,i find those mirrors a little high,plus youre screwed when you put the cover on

The bar mounted ones can be rotated behind the windshield when the cover is on so that isn't an issue for them.

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2640.jpg
    IMG_2640.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 60

Back