• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Riders Check Spindle Ovaling Where Ski Mounts

Did the install on my Nytro tonite. Doing the Phazer Mtn. Lite tomorrow. Skis are free of play and it looks like they'll stay that way for a long time. IMO this is a great item for the Nytro and Phazer spindles. Excellent machine work. Parts look beautiful, like they belong in a swiss watch. I give it 2 Thumbs up. ;)! ;)! Thanks bushman.

Hey riders thanks for the purchase and feedback on the product. It's still sad that this is what we have to do to get a tight steering system that last. Until next season I have kits ready to be shipped for those who think snow all year long thanks again.

Hey riders snow time is near have you checked your spindle ski slop. I have had mine in for 2 years and still tight as day 1. I'm running a Ski-Doo mount modified for SLP Powder Pros with an Arctic Cat rubber for the spindle let me know thanks Rob.

UP bushman said:
I'm running a Ski-Doo mount modified for SLP Powder Pros with an Arctic Cat rubber for the spindle let me know thanks Rob.
That is quite the setup you got there :-o - might as well put on something from Polaris to cover all the bases!

Changed mine on the VL and it is a good fit as ordered - good and tight to get in there so I don't think I had any wear to the spindle. I had to chuckle though when I saw the slightness of the original part compared with the new one.

A couple of pics added - not real good quality shots but you can see the difference in the thickness.

Attachments

• Spindle Bushings-1.jpg
    Spindle Bushings-1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Spindle bushings-2.jpg
    Spindle bushings-2.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 324
Got any of these badboys left? Like to order a set for my phazer mountain light if possible?

So am I correct thinking that these should not just slip easily in there, and if they do it's worn?

I'm intending on installing tomorrow morning before a long ride.

Also, your instructions mention Emery cloth, I'm assuming I can use 80 grit sandpaper instead?

You only want to clean up any debris or rough spot not remove aluminum material. A Rubber mallet is all you should need or put it in a bench vise to press in.

I just bought the C&A pro mtx skis and I would recommend them for any phazer rider looking for something new. Unfortunetly I had to cut your spindle kit and its made of high quality material witch makes it difficult to get them cut straight :)

If your planning on running the c&a ski you will need the bushing going throug the spindel to be 75mm (7.5 cm) and the end bushings 15mm (1.5 cm) and use the same width washers as in the kit..

Not sure if you can do "custom" lengts but I had a hard time cutting them straight and didn't have acces to a good machine witch I forgot the English word for... :)

Anyone know if this spindle kit will fit Pilot 6.9 skis on a 07 Phazer FX
and what's the best way to order these kits? I PMed Rob a few days ago and no response..

Back