• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Posting for member T-Bone...invalid session....

Tork

TY 4 Stroke God
Received this PM........
I have been trying to post in the Apex Forum and keep getting the message "Invalid Session. Please resubmitt the form." Thanks for your help.

T-Bone

Maybe an IE7 thing or he needs to clear his cookies and temp files. This happens when the session is not working properly when he is logged in.

sometimes the Quick Reply box works, sometimes it does not. Post Reply button has not worked for several days now. I am running AOL.

Doesn't AOL block a lot of stuff? Might be a way to configure it to allow sending and receiving to specific sites where you just add www.ty4stroke.com. Not an expert on AOL's browser used it 10 years ago and it had far to many limitations even then. It's their way of trying to protect you :flag:

yeah

It takes me 15 minutes to post one response on this side. The other side works fine. Maxdlx

Back