• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Preformance of Apex compared to other brands

Apex18

Expert
How does a Apex RTX compare with preformance of other sleds. Such as an F6, F7, REV 800, ZR 900, Fushion 900 when it comes to drag racing in a quarter mile. Will a apex beat any of those sleds?

thanks for the help!

RTX... 12.633 / 91.64mph
MachZ 12.948 / 91.27mph
900 Fusion 12.61 / 92.02mph
ZR 900 efi 12.592 / 92.40mph

This is the info from snowgoer anyways. This was on snow also, I think. The RTX beat them all to 660ft. Not bad at all for a four stroker up against all two smokers.

Vince

My buddy has a new 05 zr900.. i beat him by 2 sled lengths every time if we left at the same time.. even if he got the jump i would shoot out in front of him. (they are both fast sleds) both are stock..

07 rtx is geared alot lower than my gt.. so it should definitly beat all the sleds you listed

Ive also beat 05 F7 SP with pipe mod and timing key and 40lb lighter rider..

Apex18 said:
How does a Apex RTX compare with preformance of other sleds. Such as an F6, F7, REV 800, ZR 900, Fusion 900 when it comes to drag racing in a quarter mile. Will a apex beat any of those sleds?
The Apex will beat most of those every time, and certainly be very close to the mighty ZR 900. The Apex will absolutely kill them in the maintenance department though as you will use less fuel and oil over a season, not to mention belts (ConFusion).

Of the sleds mentioned the ZR900 is the only good race unless the F7 has alot of work done to it. I have never raced a Fusion, but haven't heard good things about them. I have raced stock F6's and F7's and beat them both with my Viper. I also ran heads up with a new 2006 REV800 'gade. Not bad for a 4 yr. old Viper. I also raced a stock ATTAK and got smoked bad if this helps for your reference. These new APEX sleds are hot runners. Stock for stock a huge improvement over the previous RX-1.

All of the big sleds are within a 1/2 second of each other, it all comes down to who is setup better & snow conditions. if you want to be KING put a turbo on it & you will never look back

Back