• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Priceless Cat Vid,,,

I think skidoo had had a drive shaft issue as well - seems it was hollow and the fix was an insert to make it solid.

Looks like my buddies who still have the two strokes!!!! I hate being the sled that needs to tow these guys.............

I'm not laughing

I really feel this guy’s pain. I snapped my drive shaft 3 weeks ago on my YAMAHA Apex :(. My only consolation is that my sled has 16,000 miles on it. I do not ride hard and wail on my throttle. I was very lucky I was doing about 30mph and on a straight portion of trail. The bad part is you lose your brakes and I hit a bump very hard and hurt my back. I know a guy with a 06 GT that broke his twice, the second one lasted 3K! I don't understand why there was no recall on this as it can be a huge safety. Yamaha will get a call from me on Monday as I’ve missed three weekends and I’m now seeing a chiropractor for my back. I will also be calling my states attorney general to report Yamaha for this safety issue. They waited way too long to fix this on the newer sleds. And this happened 2 months after my Y.E.S. warranty ended. With Yamaha, it’s all about the money (that goes in their pocket) not standing behind the product or wanting to KEEP their loyal customers. So stop laughing at this poor sapp :die

Re: I'm not laughing

apexer06 said:
I really feel this guy’s pain. I snapped my drive shaft 3 weeks ago on my YAMAHA Apex :(. My only consolation is that my sled has 16,000 miles on it. I do not ride hard and wail on my throttle. I was very lucky I was doing about 30mph and on a straight portion of trail. The bad part is you lose your brakes and I hit a bump very hard and hurt my back. I know a guy with a 06 GT that broke his twice, the second one lasted 3K! I don't understand why there was no recall on this as it can be a huge safety. Yamaha will get a call from me on Monday as I’ve missed three weekends and I’m now seeing a chiropractor for my back. I will also be calling my states attorney general to report Yamaha for this safety issue. They waited way too long to fix this on the newer sleds. And this happened 2 months after my Y.E.S. warranty ended. With Yamaha, it’s all about the money (that goes in their pocket) not standing behind the product or wanting to KEEP their loyal customers. So stop laughing at this poor sapp :die

i couldnt agree with you more about yamaha not caring. Im a very loyal customer with 3 sleds and one jet boat and ive called yamaha several times on some issues and they just tell me to pound sand. Its very frustrating to deal with them

Back