• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

REAR AXEL KIT RTX NYTRO

RocketmanROD said:
Does anyone make a kit so that i can use a 6205 bearing instead of the small ones that are on the sled and add fourth wheel

there are lots of 4th wheel kits out there (one from Yamaha) including the wheel and spacers..... if that is what you were asking??

Best and cheapest way to do it is modifying the aluminum sheaves yourself and buying 4, 7" wheels with the 6205 bearing from Royal Distributing or local Dealer.

Same size axle, it's the width of the bearing that is different, ie. 6005 is 12mm wide, 6205 is 15mm.

Whoops! I just realized that the rear axle wheels don't use the 6005 bearing, but a 6004. Switching to a wider 6204 bearing will work in this case.

Wow weird. I have about 3000 miles on mine this year with no problems. Wonder if you got some bad ones? They should last longer then that unless your running in all dirt. Good luck with the upgrade.

Back