• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Recommendations for ordering parts on-line?

zzmrnc

I’m have to order a few parts for my 2008 Yamaha VK Pro and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good on-line retailer for OEM Yamaha parts as far as price and quality of service.

I was looking at Xtreme Powersports http://www.partforyamaha.com
Flemington Yamaha, Flemington NJ

Any information?

Thanks

JB

Buy from your local dealer unless they are unreasonable. Next go to site sponsor dealers. After that blindly surf the Internet for the best looking graphics. Unless you speak to a person, the OEM fiche ordering engines are similar. I'm can parts faster (mail or UPS) from Kevin at Port than my closest dealer unless I drive over an hour there to get them over the counter.

actionjack said:
Buy from your local dealer unless they are unreasonable. Next go to site sponsor dealers. After that blindly surf the Internet for the best looking graphics. Unless you speak to a person, the OEM fiche ordering engines are similar. I'm can parts faster (mail or UPS) from Kevin at Port than my closest dealer unless I drive over an hour there to get them over the counter.

I agree in supporting the local dealer, my only issue is the price difference. I'm in Canada and the price at the local dealer is $468.00 and on-line in the US I'm seeing pricing of $161.00; I can't support the $300.00 difference.

Thanks;

JB

i hear you, im looking at a part in canada for 1051.00. just bought it new for 299.99. tell me someones not making extra change in japan lol. with shipping and duties ill still save way too much for it to make sense.

zzmrnc said:
actionjack said:

I agree in supporting the local dealer, my only issue is the price difference. I'm in Canada and the price at the local dealer is $468.00 and on-line in the US I'm seeing pricing of $161.00; I can't support the $300.00 difference.

Thanks;

JB

Also in Canada try Royaldistributing.com

I shop there often, great pricing & great shipping rates w/ Canada Post

MikeWalters said:
zzmrnc said:
actionjack said:

Thanks;

JB

Also in Canada try Royaldistributing.com

I shop there often, great pricing & great shipping rates w/ Canada Post

Royal doesn't sell OEM parts. Only aftermarket.

Babbits in MI seem to have the best parts. I wouldnt necessarily order local they arent always cheaper. Always compare, certain places are not always cheaper on the same parts. Ive seen differenec in 20-40 bucks on the same part and more on high dollar parts. Sled parts are rediculous enough so i try to save money when i can

Back