• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Venture Tunnel/ Heat Exchange Protectors

I am going to install the factory ones so they make the bend around the front. I think I might actually have to drop the suspention out to install them unless You can put them in and turn it to get the bend around the front. I am hopeing someone has done the install on them or I will have to call the yamaha rep. My dealer has not installed any of them yet but told me about the tunnle protector kit.

vector/rage comes with them installed from factory. Probably just a cut corner on the venture to keep their cost down.

My best guess w/out owning one is you'll have to drop the skid. Not sure if that's a big deal or not, it's not too hard my poos/doos. Good luck.

I will see when I get the protectors how they get held in place and what the directions say to do. If I have to drop the skid I will it shouldent be to hard.

Venture Tunnel Protectors

Good luck with those protectors, I had them put on by the dealer and it took him 2.5 hours. It was the first set he put on, he tried to give them to me to put on and I told him he was crazy. I also thought it was pretty sad that we pay all that money for a sled and they don't put the protectors on at the factory. From the information the dealer gave me it was not an easy job to put them on either. I have not studded the sled as I have not been able to get in any significant riding to decide if I need to or not, we have not had enough snow to ride on yet this year and it doesn't look good in the near future.
If you decide to do it yourself good luck and have fun!! :4STroke: :Rockon:

I will be doing the install myself and know it's going to be a job. I have tore these machines apart before. It's the only 4 stroke from yamaha that dosent have protectors installed from the factory. Thanks for all the info

Back