• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 Mufflers

Enticer

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha LTXDX
Has anyone had experience with the Hartman quiet muffler? I like their advertised noise level of 1 decible more than stock. Noise is a high priority in our area. Anybody with experience with Bender or White Knuckle or any other brand that is noise friendly, let me know how they work or if you wouldn't buy again. I can't find anyone who knows anything about any of them. I would like the less weight and the 4 more horsepower but need stock type noise. Thanks. Enticer

Personally gutted mine, it's not too loud like everyone's concern. Yes it is louder. PM Mr. Sled, Tom's got one of those systems he was going to be doing up a write up on, forget which one, but he did have it installed on the first TY ride.

Bender would be too loud for you I think. It really wails. Not enough to give you a headache but people behind you definately know when you hit the throttle ;)!

Attachments

• rx-1lac.jpg
    rx-1lac.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 74
I bought the quiet system from Hartman. He gets them from White Knuckle Performance. I like it. Saves 11lbs. If you’re an mtn rider you will notice the weight difference. The sound is more authoritative then stock but not obnoxious sounding like the piped 2 strokes.

here are a couple vids of the bender pipes in action from last weekend, they are beefy sounding but once your used to it, riding a stocker feels like your on a vacuum cleaner, i could never go back. ps the vids are big (3mb) aprox.

Special thanks to RocketRollinSX, a new member to the 4 stroke club, check out his club web page he designed if you have a sec, its pretty impressive considering he drives a #$%&* chevy, LOL www.hillsidefamilyriders.com

http://www.hillsidefamilyriders.com/rx1 ... eg0002.AVI
http://www.hillsidefamilyriders.com/rx1 ... eg0008.AVI

Cowboy,
now that I see that video I remember seeing those sleds at kokadjo sometime in early march. They sound real strong. All my boys were giving me crap about why I do not put pipes and etc on..... Any ways thanks for starting the trash talking.... ;)!

Tfin,
just realized it was you from sledmaine...... oh, the in and out burgers were GOOD!!!!! of course so was the Krispy Kremes. God I need more!!!!

Back