• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Silencer Info

Silver

Expert
Back before the board crashed there was a link to a company from Canada that was making a silencer for the Rx-1 (not white knunckle) there were pics and everything anyone remember.Also did anybody try the adjustable Bender silencer .I'm very interested in making my new Warrior bark a little. Mike :twisted:

i have the bender racing silencer, its loud but thats why i bought it, really nicly made, all stainless, great tone, and its a lot lighter than the junk that comes stock, it will be the first thing i throw back on when my warriors arrive.

when you saw them did you actually measure the mount points or are you just thinking that they look different, the tunnel extension on the warrior doesnt matter cause its coming off right away, where did you see these sleds and was it specified that pipes wouldnt fit

I saw them in fargo at the indoor snowcross.
The mounts are the same, but in a little different spot. There is no long tube on the muffler anymore. The connection point is right at the muffler now, instead of up front under the tank. The inside of the muffler is different.
I guess it wasn't specified that the muffler wouldn't fit, but being that I am in the business of aftermarket, I kinda think I have a good idea of what is going to fit and what won't. Unless they change everything, 03 stuff won't fit on 04's.

I can't remember the company name, but there was a manufacturer located in Huntsville On. I saw a couple of RX1's in the Dwight area with those pipes. They sounded great trailside, but I was told that there was a harmonic noise at around 6000 rpm that was a little loud.

well i called bender and mountain performance to ask about the pipe situation, and they both said that the pipe would be the exact same next year and should have no problem mounting, however, i will still have to wait to know for sure, when the sled comes in, and we can see for ourselves

silencer

Silver,
Royal Distributing sells a MBRP silencer for our rx's.I haven't tried it,I seen it on there website,it sells for $750can.

Back