• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Silver Lake, Mi. campout July 8,9,10,11 2010 finalized plans

T.S.U.Filmz said:
Tahoe will get around just fine

Thanks...Yeah looking at the pics it looks like there's stock 4WD's out there...
I just want to be able to get around....

Is there boating there did I hear? Watersking etc? I may grab my old boat. My buddie bought it from me but I can snag it any time I want...

(the only way to own a boat...LOL)

S.L

yes there is a nice lake(silver)and also lake michigan is part of the dunes I will be bringing 2-3seater water toys (sorry they are seadoos) also we will have our daughter as well so i hope everyone else brings there whole family

Re: S.L

Gravedigger said:
yes there is a nice lake(silver)and also lake michigan is part of the dunes I will be bringing 2-3seater water toys (sorry they are seadoos) also we will have our daughter as well so i hope everyone else brings there whole family

I would love to bring my whole family...Do they allow Goldens?
lol

T.S.U.Filmz said:
so what date is every one thinking is good?
well, We have 1 vote for the June date and that was Jen. We are actually good for either weekend but she prefered that one.
maybe we should pull the trigger and go for the July date.
What would you guys think about Friday night after work head up there. We have all day saturday, all day sunday and plan on coming home on monday? this could get us away from the fourth of July week a little bit and allow us going back through Indiana the opprotunity to avoid the Sunday afternoon rush back to Chicagoland, Which gets to be NASTY! It can turn a 4 hour drive into a 6 hour drive in no time!

I would also like everyone to know that we are going to plan a get together on the Wisconsin side of the lake. We would like to give the northern Ill., Wis., Iowa, and Mn. people a chance to get together during the summer also. so we are going to be looking into decent sites over there for a campout also. Possibly an Aug. date? but lets get this one planned out first!

The July weekend works for Jim and I. I will keep checking to see if that date is confirmed. We would love to come to Wisconsin to hang with all of you too!!!! That's only fair if all of you come to Michigan!!!!

Oh and Snow Dog if you bring your boat, let me know if you mind pulling skiers, I will bring my ski and jacket!!! ;)!

Shaggy's wife said:
The July weekend works for Jim and I. I will keep checking to see if that date is confirmed. We would love to come to Wisconsin to hang with all of you too!!!! That's only fair if all of you come to Michigan!!!!

Oh and Snow Dog if you bring your boat, let me know if you mind pulling skiers, I will bring my ski and jacket!!! ;)!
That would be cool! Looks like the Wi. one may be a little more relaxed. canoeing and tubing and just hanging out! It will be a great time for sure!
We did a small get together last year with some local TY friends. camping, fishing and hanging out at the beach. It was a blast! we had a smorgasboard for every meal! everybody brought some real col stuff to tempt the tastebuds and we had a blast. There are pics. on my facebook page, check them out! Friends of TY campout album
ps. I love your signature line, Gina! lol.....

We are all about "relaxed" too!!!! It would be great to meet more of the members that were not in Muni for the Demo Ride! So I will watch for the dates for Wisconsin. Thanks doing the thread I know when we mentioned it in Muni no one really stepped up to put it together so a big THANK YOU to you and Brian. After all, you are the CAPTAIN of the PE CREW!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! ;)!

sleddheadd said:
I would also like everyone to know that we are going to plan a get together on the Wisconsin side of the lake. We would like to give the northern Ill., Wis., Iowa, and Mn. people a chance to get together during the summer also. so we are going to be looking into decent sites over there for a campout also. Possibly an Aug. date? but lets get this one planned out first!

Mark,
Remember I mentioned lake Koshkonong just north of Janesville? It's right off 90/39 and the lake is huge so plenty of room to play and it feeds into a good size river. I remember finding a really nice campground there with showers and all years back when I used to camp a lot. There is a boat launch right at the campgrounds as well...
Just looked it up...It's Lakeland camping resort. It's got everything we would want. Just click on the amenities tab...

http://www.lakelandcampingresort.com/

Just a thought. :Rockon:

Shaggy's wife said:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I'll drag everyone's asses until they cant walk anymore. Yeah I am sure my buddy has all the crap I gave him with the boat, but if you have your favorite ski BRING IT!!! :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

It's a nice little boat for skiing and tubing...

Hope you guys can make it!!!!!!!!!! ;)! ;)! ;)!

I have to dig up a picture of it....

SD

Back