• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled speeds

116 radar on my attak- 132 speedo. 152 speedo on a turbo apex motor in an RX 1 chassis. This sled ran out of gear at 138 on radar later in the day.

2011 apex se 111mph gps yesterday in 40 deg. weather in the UP on a plowed road. Don't know about my other sleds, this is the first sled i used a gps on. 2006 apex gt had 128mph on speedometer but we all know that was about 14mph off.

96 mph on my phazer fx (before it had the cold start updtate) after that it would go 88 (on the speedo). 114 mph on my viper (speedo)

122.4 on 06 Apex.
102.9 on 09 Nytro XTX
Both GPS, Hard pack track, 300 lb rider

top speed 2008 Apex LTX

2008 LTX 8,000 miles, bone stock, unstudded, really loose track missing several lugs, perfect conditions 118 on GPS! :Rockon:

This year, new Cobra track (may too tight) slightly loose conditions only 102 on GPS :o|

Can that new track be that much slower? I hope to loosen the track and check again on ideal surface.......

101 on the nytro rtx, 118 on dads 07 attak across the lake with a little snow on it.. both speedo speeds....

115 on speedometer on my shorty Nytro. I have no desire to try besting that again. If it only went 85 it wouldn't bother me. I'm a trail rider and lake racing is boring.

Back