• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP or C&A

nytrortx149

Veteran
Just curious to see what you guys think? I can get both for a good price and want to be sure I buy the right ones. I do have 144 studs also.

What are you hoping to accomplish? What kind of rider are you and what conditions do you ride in?

Im a aggressive trail rider. I used to race polaris IQ's. those would turn. Most snow conditions are trails and ditch banging no deep powder

Most of the snowcross racers use C&A skis. I have them on my sled, point and shoot, however they are heavier to steer. Take a look at their website to see the different models that they offer. I'm sure there would be a ski there that would suit what you're looking for.

Skis

I just installed USI X-2 with 7 1/2 shaper bar and power steering plates and OOOHHHH what a difference a set of quality ski's and some serious carbide makes. Some guys said it would be too much, but I LOVE it, steers RIGHT now........Just about any quality aftermarket ski and bigger carbide should yield the same result over factory IMHO.

Back