• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sr Viper 2016 flash poll and Thread

Let us know how your Viper start when cold with the new ECU flash

• start instantly

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Now it take 2 attemps to start

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • start better than before

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • no difference

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • My speedometer is now unaccurate

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Has your sled stalled since latest flash

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Has Your sled had a extremely loud backfire since flash

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Called my dealer also he had not heard of the recall until I gave him my vin number and he said sorry you are right bring it in right away we will do it for you. Had it done on Monday -27 out cold morning as I was talking he had more info on it its not really a recall its a bulletin which are to separate thing. if your dealer says he hasn't heard about it give him your vin it will come up then.

The dealers are supposed to flash it before pickup if you are buying from a dealer. If not just take it to a dealer and get it done. Make a appointment though. Nobody likes surprises.

Thanks, this one is actually 2nd hand, bought ~14 months ago by the original owner. I was just curious if this issue was still present on the 2018's in that timeframe. I'll probably try out the sled in certain conditions before getting the update.

Back