• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX track

Just to confirm, the SRX comes with Ripsaw 1 and is a two ply track? At the preview show, the round "markers" on the track appeared to be too close to have 2 studs together. Are these actual stud placement indicators only for a 96 stud pattern?
I also would like to know more about this track, I've already ordered 144 gold diggers for it

I'm going with 1.175 only because I run down bare roads to get anywhere, also live in southern Ontario lol
That's the size I'm considering as well. Did you order from Royal, Knapps in Prescott or somewhere else?
Just curious as to who has best price. Knapp's had posted good price on Kijiji yesterday but didn't mention shipping.

I got mine off eBay, I think it was around 350 delivered

That's tax in, I've been pricing them and that's the best I've found

That's pretty good, especially if tax in!
That's tax in, I've been pricing them and that's the best I've found
Wow. I've been looking on ebay as well and didn't find a deal as good as that. They all were from US and had import charges that would apply and I guess taxes on top of that. If you don't mind me asking, did you receive them from an American supplier, and if so, what import charges, duty etc. did they nick you for?

ebay was selling a bunch of single ply ski doo tracks cheap but it wont as last long and may come off at 200 + hp - mine did

Who makes a 1.175” lug track for the winders?
2 ply fully clipped?

Back