• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temp Gauge

Dave,

If I understand Allen's reply to me correctly, this guage is wired to a switched power source on your sled.

Once the sled is shut off, the gauge reverts to clock operation on the internal battery.

Come on guys, we only need a few more to go in on a group buy!

The water temp gauge only uses the power from the sled when you have the sled running if you wire it how I show to wire it. Otherwise anytime the sled is not running it is running off the internal battery inside the gauge.

Racer Dave,

Allen can confirm this but I would think that any switched power source (hot with engine on) would work. It would seem to me that the accessory socket feed would work great.

Looks like we just need 2 more for a group buy!

Wiring directions included in the kit or can be seen in the Water Temp post in the Ulmer Racing section down below as well.

Allen,

If we already have a gauge and sending unit can we just buy the adapter from you? If we can, how much are you asking? Thanks. Brian

Would you sell just the sending unit and the sensor?

I cant get a hold of SLP for these parts, so might as well try ordering them from you.

Sent you an email a few days ago..

The email asks about the clutch alignment tool, if possible, you can add these parts on to that small list.

Sledhead774 said:
Allen,

If we already have a gauge and sending unit can we just buy the adapter from you? If we can, how much are you asking? Thanks. Brian

Just the hose splice for the sensor to screw into would be $26 but I am currently out of stock. I hope to have more back in stock soon.

Yamahammer485 said:
Would you sell just the sending unit and the sensor?

I don't quite follow your post, but the hose splice would be $26. This would be for the sensor to screw into.

Bump to the top again.

We need just one more for the group buy.

Allen,

Does Yamahammer's partial order count, or are we still in need of one more complete order for the group buy?

Back