• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temp Gauge

Allen,

By my count we now have 15 complete orders.

How would you like to proceed?

I sent you a PM.

Orders must be for the complete package. Everyone needs to contact me via PM, email, or the phone to give payment information. When I receive all 15 peoples payment information I will then proceed to process all orders and begin shipping.

Phone: 605-387-2833

Email: Srxspec@Gwtc.net

You must say that this is for the Totallyamaha Group Buy when giving payment information.

Allen,

I just sent you my order.

All right guys, we need everyone who commited to contact Allen with an order before any of us can receive the package.

Unlesss some have sent an order to Allen without posting on this topic, it looks like only four of us have sent Allen their orders. We need all 15 units ordered before any of us will receive our packages.

I realize it is still summer, but let's try to get this done so that we can all have something to tinker with before the snow flies!

Looks like 8 of have sent in our paymnent, make that 9 because i'm getting 2 of them so we need the other 6 guys to send in there payment.

I previously posted I sent a message to Allen for payment info. I just sent the payment. Not sure if I've been counted allteady or not. RD
PS, to anyone that has installed this sender on a Apex before: where is the best place to install the splice tube?

Back