• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temp Gauge

Racer Dave,

PM Allen, I am sure that he can advise you on the best location for the sender connector.

Looks like we still have about 5 guys who need to place their orders with Allen before we can all receive our group discount packages.

Called and talked to him last night. Ordered my two units....and a few other things too!!! HA HA :Rockon:

Here is what I have for orders so far. Let me make sure I have the quantities correct on these (I may have 1 order marked for only 1 gauge when it should be 2).

Trevor D: 2
Jordan L: 2
Dave B: 1
Jimmy B: 1
Steven D: 1
David S: 1
Anthony N: 1
Jason F: 1
Peter Z: 1

So far I have a total of 11

In this pic you can see how I velcroes mine to the top of the brake resivior. You just need to leave holes for the screws. Maxdlx

landotrip-01-1-1.jpg

Bump to the top again!

Looks like about 5 guys still need to contact Allen.

from what i can tell it looks like we are possibly waiting on these 4 people

cire
muskota
glmf
undecided

i sent them all either an email or a pm asking them to contact allen if they are still interested.
being that it is summer they probably are not paying much attention to this site right now.
If any of you know these guys can you try to contact them.
I don't mean to be pushy but my sled is apart as we speak and this is 1 of 2 things keeping me from putting it back together.
Thanks
Steven

Hey Guys (you know who you are) let's get this wrapped up so that all of us can get our packages.

RTX said:
from what i can tell it looks like we are possibly waiting on these 4 people

cire
muskota
glmf
undecided

i sent them all either an email or a pm asking them to contact allen if they are still interested.
being that it is summer they probably are not paying much attention to this site right now.
If any of you know these guys can you try to contact them.
I don't mean to be pushy but my sled is apart as we speak and this is 1 of 2 things keeping me from putting it back together.
Thanks
Steven

Nice work!
It now sounds like three left according to your calculations.
I'd like to get working on my sled too.

Any other new guys are welcome to get in on this. Looks like now we just need two of the three previously committed guys or a couple of new guys before we can all get our packages.

SRX, Welcome! Please add your location to your profile.

Allen,

How many more confirmed orders are still needed?

Back