• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The "Not another build" Build thread!

Remember i am in the Military as well and i have drill this weekend and being that i am an instructor i have to be "In Accordance with AR 670" for the hair cut" and those are my awesome free saftey glasses, but if you must say i also have a ski doo in the stable for the wifey, she is riding a 600ACE 4 stroke at least. she did say that she wants to build a sled like mine and i am working on convincing her to start with a nytro!

Got some more progress done last night with the help of Sonds, got the new drivers pressed on, front end installed, ROV installed, and finished riveting the tunnel on.

kinger said:
Awesome sled. Is your screen name literal and you have a BMW M3 with a LS v8 in it?

Yes I have a 1998 BMW M3 with a twin turbo 5.3l in it backed by a tremec t-56 and a custom rear diff from diffs online. 730hp and 2200lbs

From the build of that!

Yes nash was the first but very pricey then came vorshlage and there's was much more fair but the quality wasn't there, i had my kit built by the world famous Justin Samberg whose kit is far nicer than any of the others out there. unfortunately the car has been sitting now for two years as i just havent had the time to enjoy it as i should so i have slowly been parting that out, as i have way more fun on the sled and get in way less trouble

I have clinicals and emt recert testing going on for the next few weeks so not much progress will be made till i return home from this. I did manage to get the footwells/ supports done on wed with sonds. I just need to finish the exhuast put the k&n's on and mounth the skid left to do and it will be ready. Im going to be cutting it close though with only 2 weeks to finish it before i head out west with it so wish me luck!

Back