• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thundercat VS 850 DOO,a nd ZR8000

imagine that 850 with a low boost MCX turbo.....jus' sayin'. It can be done, and be reliable.

That's an oxymoron 2 stroke and turbo = not reliable period on the flatland's at least but i would love for you to get one and try it jus-sayin

Anyone that say this Yamaha motor will not be faster @ 3000 miles compared to 100 is just not in touch. I was having to add clutch weight at 3ooo miles on my last Yamaha motor. Way faster after about 3000 to even 5000 miles IMHO

Anyone that say this Yamaha motor will not be faster @ 3000 miles compared to 100 is just not in touch. I was having to add clutch weight at 3ooo miles on my last Yamaha motor. Way faster after about 3000 to even 5000 miles IMHO

Aren't the stock sidewinders already over revving a bit?
By the time the sidewinder is broken in the bombi will need engine work....lol

I'd like to know why they DIDN'T run the 8000 against the 850? Only 2mph off. That's not bad and a drag race is acceleration not a speed race.

Guys,relax,i raced mine at 3 different races,and we got beat by 153,155,162 big tracks all unstudded,it was all grass,not hard clay,and in 400 feet,its about set up and traction,my SW would launch and fall on its face,until,i did something out of character for old school grass racing,i loosened the limiter straps all the ways out,already had the rear blocks out,and this race I was studded 192 and now hold on,end of the day when we finally tried it,man this large skid frame don't like a tight track or pulled down front or skid for short drag runs at all,now maybe on ice,a different story,but on grass,needs every thing lose,also with these extro drivers,run your track loser than normal,not lose enough you hear it rachet,cause you should not hear that on an extro set up.

Back