• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tired Of Sloppy Steering At Plastic Bushing And Steel Collar

Anyone else interested in these bushings I am making more of them just trying to get a count on how many sets to make. I will also offer plastic washers bored out to fit bushings as a kit. PM me if interested thanks

Have you checked if these will fit on a apex/vector/rx chassis. they use a bushing like this in the drag link part of the system in the center of the sled.

can you post the sizes, I will measure the stock ones, I have some off in the trailer. You might have alot more people to sell these to if that is the case.

No.That would be the skis.Try shimming the skis so they point upward and not flat when front of sled is in air.And check toe out.Final possibility is limiter strap is too tight.

if skis work as they should, you can put any preasure on them and they will go straight. the shimming works and makes it better. Dartless plates also work good but remove the shimms for those. there are carbides that take care of it as well, Cobra heads, duallies(they push incorners but do track good) snow trackers.

For anybody ordering this upgrade, you must also order new plastic bushings from Yamaha. P/N 8GC-23362-00. They're only a dollar something each, so go ahead and get them at the same time. I can't wait to rid myself of the Yamaslop. Along with the steering block from OFTRacing this should be a kickass setup.

Thanks for adding Ruckus, I will also make the 4-Plastic Washers available for an additional $7.00 already drilled out and ready to go when ordering the Bushings. They are a bit of a pain in the butt to hold and drill out so I made a Washer holder setup to drill them. I did not think so many guys would want them so am adjusting with information to the request for Bushings, Ruckus do you have yours in yet let us know and thanks again.

upbushman said:
Thanks for adding Ruckus, I will also make the 4-Plastic Washers available for an additional $7.00 already drilled out and ready to go when ordering the Bushings. They are a bit of a pain in the butt to hold and drill out so I made a Washer holder setup to drill them. I did not think so many guys would want them so am adjusting with information to the request for Bushings, Ruckus do you have yours in yet let us know and thanks again.

Not yet. I'm waiting until Nov 11 to have my rear H-Arm replaced and the bushings will be in at the same time.

Just got mine in the mail today, stopping at the dealer tomorrow to get the new plastic bushings and will be installing over the weekend thanks bud

Awww man.... I live 1200 kms away from the closest dealer. It would have been nice to know in advance thatr I needed the plastic washers. Now I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to install now..... a little dissapointed.... What can you do I guess...

Back