• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Speed Runs NA VIPER

Going to the lake this weekend to see what I can pull out of my viper. GoPro will be on board incase I hit the 110 mark ;)

I can’t get any luck. Big Bay the road we ran to Pinnacle Falls is fast as heck(illegal I think)but it’s wooded and gps won’t work. Let’s just say 110mph is possible and a 17 146”Apex cannot even come close! River last Satuday was mush but fun. Barely hit 100mph though. Sunday I thought was the day. Got up early and it was 24deg so went to strip on river and instead of being hardpack the mush snow was powder on polished ice with all kind of tracks going across the strip. Was 43deg f by 10:30. Just managed 100 again!
BBF1DF8A-7631-4064-8069-CF575DD4143D.jpeg

57DE283A-1240-4FAB-AF80-66E7F416A3E8.jpeg
A6701127-F984-47F4-A483-B66E921E1DAA.jpeg

Monday after work I took a ride to see damage from warm weather and rain and was horrified to see this.
7DC0290A-986E-43B0-83F1-BD0229029990.jpeg
15106FC1-D092-4280-B303-44E6EA9162AB.jpeg

This past weekend my buddy hit 106 mph on gps 107 on speedo ,lake was in perfect condition, 2015 ltx se with machined secondary for 8dn belt , dalton clutch kit , mbrp trail can , 3-2-3-2 stud pattern .

You guys rock.
I need to spend some time on my wifes with fine tuning.
I think it will do it but that last 10% sucks to achieve.

Today is going to be tuff! Going on on lake Delta this afternoon with the viper.

We went for a ride last night, trying to get as much riding in as we can because the future does not look good for tughill! Trails are icy, with a little snow on them. I new a good spot on the trail, it was a little hilly and some stutter bumps. I saw a consistent 104 mph today!

Only thing going against me at the lake today is the temps are suppose to rise to 40 degrees today. But with that mph on Smith Rd on tughill trail, I think I should be damn close!!!!

No gearing here, no overdrive.

Just 8dn belt and some clutching! Love this sled.

I would but I have to be in at the Post Office pretty early in the morning! I'm going to try real hard tonight, I have a bunch of clutch parts and tools! Couple belts. Gonna get it done!
The snow should setup around 5pm even if above freezing air the ice will cool it down. That’s the time to be there. Good luck!

I got 108 out of it!!!!!!! Have a few tricks to do going again this morning and Sunday day. It's got it in it! That was 108 no GPS. Today will be GPS! Videos to come

It was running a little high hanging around 9100. Gonna add some weight and a lighter rider

If you’re on delta on Sunday, I’d like to see that. I May need a few pointers as mine doesn’t seem to be reaching its potential. I’m at Oneida lake right now,( just at camp, not riding) not a bit of snow on it, traction would be impossible

I got 108 out of it!!!!!!! Have a few tricks to do going again this morning and Sunday day. It's got it in it! That was 108 no GPS. Today will be GPS! Videos to come

It was running a little high hanging around 9100. Gonna add some weight and a lighter rider
Even though I wanted to be first to 110mph on snow. I cant think of anyone else who should get it also. Hold it tight. Be safe though.

Back