• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo Dynamics Canada Dyno results

super_rash

Expert
Country
Canada
Looks really impressive, dynos on the track, and power is up 30hp vs the 1100T from suzuki, with other parametre being the same... lots of power at 13psi so its looking good.. go see their facebook...

Here:
258HP Yamaha sidewinder Arctic cat
With Turbo Dynamics Ecotrail reflash and TD
Turbo force muffler. Unreal HP and all that at only 12.7psi of boost. We used to need 19psi and a 3inch pipe for that kind of power on the 1100.

129HP at the track...

100% Stock Sidewinder made 106 at the track or 212hp at the motor.

This sidewinder is now well broken in with 90 runs with many at higher power level.

Up to 60 hp difference at the motor (30 at the track with the td ecotrail and td turboforce muffler once boost settles after the spike...

Wow... Spool up is extremely quick with the td turboforce muffler, the sled sounds mental in the dyno room.

Voir la traduction

Crazy numbers for eco tune and a muffler. Now once it's snow tested I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never realized that only 1/2 the horse power at the track
At 12.7 psi no sure about the fuel on the trails

Yes 50 percent to track maybe with a great clutch setup you might get 55 percent but not very offen.

I suspect this is the case...I believe the yam clutching to be more efficient than the cat (team) clutching and therefore getting more to the track with the same or less..

I never realized that only 1/2 the horse power at the track
At 12.7 psi no sure about the fuel on the trails
That's why correct clutching Is so important, These belt drive systems are very inefficient.

I'm freaking out on this motor... starting to be hard to hold out until 2018... but i'm still waiting.. its getting hard...:yam:

Don't want to rain on the parade here, but something does not add up. When I dynoed my last boosted Apex with Simons, I made 259 at the engine at 12 lbs of boost, then took it off the engine dyno and put it right on his track dyno and it pushed between 148 and 150 to the track at 12 lbs of boost pass after pass.

Hard too imagine a 2000 less RPM, one less cylinder and a bunch more decompressed engine making that same horsepower don't you think. Something doesn't smell right IMO, which is not too surprising with TD.

129 track HP is ok for a turbo trail sled, it's not killer by any means. It's more like 230 maybe 35 at the engine which is a little more realistic.

they discussed their dyno and why it gave these low track numbers, on a french forum,but i didn't understand all that they pointed out but their dyno reads a lot less then the Dynotech dyno on the track, when compared two same machines... so maybe this is the difference, Turbo Dynamics has a Dynojet 360 for snowmobiles so it seems to be the conversion to track Hp's...

To think that a 3 cylinder decompressed engine is going to make 258 HP at only 12.7 lbs is just unrealistic IMO. I could see it if it had more compression and spun up there higher.

I'll wait to see where D&D, Hypersports, Hurricane and EVO comes in. Doubt it will be no where near 258 HP at all, and certainly not down at 12.7 lbs.

To think that a 3 cylinder decompressed engine is going to make 258 HP at only 12.7 lbs is just unrealistic IMO. I could see it if it had more compression and spun up there higher.

I'll wait to see where D&D, Hypersports, Hurricane and EVO comes in. Doubt it will be no where near 258 HP at all, and certainly not down at 12.7 lbs.
Lol

Why there is so much hate over TD on forum?

i don't know, i haven't dealt with them so maybe there is something about them.. but i think its all good, but yes, we must see other dyno numbers, i'm thinking they sure didn't boost the HP's at the track so thats a good sign?

Back