• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

UPDATE!!! 2011 NY Ride.

I sure wish the lake effect would move north. I'm getting sick and tired of driving through it every day back and forth to work :o| :o| :o|

Hey guys, Just checking in to see whats going on, I would like to tag along on the ride if y'all will let a 2smoke try to keep up, if there is room I would be game for the Bagger trip from BBW's house too. Which place are most of you going to be staying in? Looks like Stone Manor, just want to make sure, I will just be coming up by myself and dont want to be left out.

After looking at some maps, Cranberry Lake is 4.5hrs from my place, eh, I can deal with that, toss Westernville in (BBW's, shows just north of Rome, right?) and it cuts me down to 3hr drive, lot nicer... just need to figure out how to get my gear in a manageable pack for a ride.

Hey, there is plenty of room. i have a double bed room for just myself as of right now. your more than welcome to split the cost with me if you want to, as long as you dont mind snoring lol.

I just bought a Klim backpack for the trip. should give me plenty of room for a couple pairs of pants and a couple shirts for the ride.

Yes Stone Manor Inn is where we are all staying, at least i hope cause thats where ill be lol

2008FxNytro said:
Hey, there is plenty of room. i have a double bed room for just myself as of right now

Wooow, how generous, Dan. Willing to share your double-bed with a total stranger?!?!? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, you probably meant a room with TWO double beds! haha...just kidding dude.

As RX1-Man says...TWO SMOKES RIDE IN THE BACK!!! j/k WNY, the more the merrier.

Personally, I dont care who comes....as long as they are willing to ride fast and ride hard.....and are prepared for 150-200 mile days.....and aren't PINHEADS (old time TY'ers will get that one!)

RX1 Man, you complaining there is snow? just stick your head out your window on the way to 'Cuse every day and blow that snow north up to BBW and points north to the Hill.

Looks like temps in the teens and low twenties for the next 2 weeks up north. SHould help freezing things up. Then LET THE SNOW FLY!!

2008FxNytro said:
Hey, there is plenty of room. i have a double bed room for just myself as of right now. your more than welcome to split the cost with me if you want to, as long as you dont mind snoring lol.

I just bought a Klim backpack for the trip. should give me plenty of room for a couple pairs of pants and a couple shirts for the ride.

Yes Stone Manor Inn is where we are all staying, at least i hope cause thats where ill be lol

Thanks for the room offer, I'd greatly appreciate it, I see RX-1MAN called dibs first so I just want to make sure I am not stepping on any toes. If not, I will take you up on that offer.
I keep forgetting that I'd just need some clothes, I am use to packing for my buddies cabin on Tug, gotta take everything AND the kitchen sink when we stay there, lol.

NY AttakGT said:
As RX1-Man says...TWO SMOKES RIDE IN THE BACK!!! j/k WNY, the more the merrier.

Personally, I dont care who comes....as long as they are willing to ride fast and ride hard.....and are prepared for 150-200 mile days.....and aren't PINHEADS (old time TY'ers will get that one!)

I'll stay in the back if y'all are fast enough to keep me there ;):D I'm hoping to have my clutching tuned in by the time of the ride, the lake will be a good test of that, we'll see what them 150hp Apex's/Attacks do against a 120hp Viper :moon:

Just today, I was approved to be off from work from 1/12 through 1/16. So I would like to make this ride. But in order to keep my expenses down, I will need to find someone to split the costs on a room.

IF Stone Manor is full, then Cranberry Lake Lodge or the place 5 miles from the trail would be the next best places for lodging. Perhaps Mr. Pitstop or Big Black could comment on the next best places for lodging.

Post a note or send me a PM if interested in splitting room costs.

nor'easter said:
Just today, I was approved to be off from work from 1/12 through 1/16. So I would like to make this ride. But in order to keep my expenses down, I will need to find someone to split the costs on a room.

IF Stone Manor is full, then Cranberry Lake Lodge or the place 5 miles from the trail would be the next best places for lodging. Perhaps Mr. Pitstop or Big Black could comment on the next best places for lodging.

Next best place to stay would be the Cranberry Lake Lodge. Its right next to the Stone Manor and would keep the group together.... The other place is cheap but its near Star Lake and about 15 miles from Cranbery. I live in Star Lake so I'll be going there but the rest of the group will stay in Cranberry.

nor'easter said:

Talkin to rx-1 man he has a double room also.

Steve I was gonna share by double with you but I see your already snuggling with gordon hahaha.

The last bagger trip I went on was myself and my wife and we just packed a few pairs of undies. Only took up a small section in my trunk bag. Since we would have our riding gear on all day there was no since and brining a bunch of jeans and shirts for both of us. We just showered and put on some clean undies and we were off. Works good if you're only going for a couple days and makes the load light....

WNYViper said:
Thanks for the room offer, I'd greatly appreciate it, I see RX-1MAN called dibs first so I just want to make sure I am not stepping on any toes. If not, I will take you up on that offer.

I'll stay in the back if y'all are fast enough to keep me there ;):D I'm hoping to have my clutching tuned in by the time of the ride, the lake will be a good test of that, we'll see what them 150hp Apex's/Attacks do against a 120hp Viper :moon:

WNYViper, go ahead and room with Dan. I have a double room booked and I'm sure if one of my riding buds from the southern tier doesn't make the ride then there will be someone else needing a bed at the last minute.

We know all about them fast Vipers. YOU OUT THERE HORNY RED DEVIL? :jump:

I might be interested in this ride. Anyone from Western NY planning on going? Is there still rooms available?

grizztracks said:
I might be interested in this ride. Anyone from Western NY planning on going? Is there still rooms available?

I am pretty sure Honk is coming on the ride. He is from Catt County area..not exactly sure where...but somewhere out west.

Thanks, I sent him a PM.

I've got a room booked with another TY member but I'm not sure if I'm going to do the ride up or just catch up with everyone at the hotel. Right now I'm leaning toward doing the bagger trip but will need more info on where to park and unload.

Back