• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

UPDATE!!! 2011 NY Ride.

Sounds like its going to be a great ride. im trying to recruit some more people from the site so hopefully a big crowd!!

I dont mind if she comes at least she is on a sled. i used to ride polaris before my nytro so i vote yes lol.

Is it January yet? I guess i better get going with putting my sled together and registering it haha.

I just made reservations for me and Steve(NYattckGT) at the Stone Manor INN for the 12th thru 14th. Wed.- Fri. nights. This time they told me they do have a cancellation policy of 48 hrs. They do take your credit card # and will charge you 1 nights fee if you do not cancel with at least 48 hrs before arriving date. That should be no problem though, because I figure we will know how conditions are for sure, 5 days before the ride starts. Be sure to make your reservations early. The # for the Stone Manor is 315-848-2678.
Nick, since you are leading the ride, as far as I am concerned your wife and her Pooh can go along. We will have to see what everyone else thinks. Can you at least put a Yamaha sticker over the Polaris decal though. LOL.

I also just made a reservation. its 50 for single bed and 60 for double. i got double for an extra 10 bucks. that way if anyone is in need of a room i have space. i have been told i tend to snore though hahaha. :Rockon:

This is great! i love this site...I am going to try and make this ride. I have a few buddies i will try to go also! So what is the deal with sleds...my buddies have cats...could they go or will they be pulled asside and beaten until they trade in for real sleds? lol

Personally, i dont care, i think the more the merrier, we are all in the same sport for the fun of it and its always great to meet new people who enjoy the sport! I know some guys say no but im not the ride coordinator so i can not make the decision. :o|

2008FxNytro said:
Personally, i dont care, i think the more the merrier, we are all in the same sport for the fun of it and its always great to meet new people who enjoy the sport! I know some guys say no but im not the ride coordinator so i can not make the decision. :o|

Ditto, whatever the consensus is. All Yamaha would be nice though, as it has been over the years.

But Dan, you do realize by saying that you have made yourself responsible for towing around the green ditch pickles if/when they break down?

No no no, you see, how this works is if you bring em, and they break down, and they are non-yamahopper, you tow them.

I understand the all yamaha as it is a yamaha ride, but if there are a few others that wanna tag along i am fine with it. They just have to be up for the ball breaking and possibly hide during the pictures hahaha

2008FxNytro said:
ride, but if there are a few others that wanna tag along i am fine with it. They just have to be up for the ball breaking and possibly hide during the pictures hahaha

Ehhh, if they dont want to step aside, I have been known to just PhotoShop them out of the pics :Rockon: .

Like 2008FxNytro said, as long as they're good sports and can handle the ball-breaking.

NY AttakGT is not kidding. He does photoshop any non-Yamaha sleds out of the pictures that he posts on this web site. But if we wait to the last day of the ride to take pictures, all the Cats, Doos & Poohs are broken down, so there is not as much photoshop work for Steve to do on the pictures.

2008FxNytro said:
I also just made a reservation. its 50 for single bed and 60 for double. i got double for an extra 10 bucks. that way if anyone is in need of a room i have space. i have been told i tend to snore though hahaha. :Rockon:

I will be making a reservation for a double too. Not sure yet if Viperman or Airmech are going to make this ride. If it turns out they aren't coming I will cancel my room and bunk with you if that is okay. I also snore pretty good but that's what they make earplugs for LOL.

Don't care what brand sled tags along as this is a casual ride. My only concern is the group getting too large and not being able to stay together. Some of us tend to travel on our high performance four strokes at what some would say is a non casual pace :rules

RX-1MAN said:
2008FxNytro said:

I will be making a reservation for a double too. Not sure yet if Viperman or Airmech are going to make this ride. If it turns out they aren't coming I will cancel my room and bunk with you if that is okay. I also snore pretty good but that's what they make earplugs for LOL.

Don't care what brand sled tags along as this is a casual ride. My only concern is the group getting too large and not being able to stay together. Some of us tend to travel on our high performance four strokes at what some would say is a non casual pace :rules

Thats not a problem. When I lead the group my policy is: Let those who want to run faster out in front and those who do not want to ride fast in the back. As long as Im leading the group I WILL NOT turn off the trail we are on without everyone. I may go fast and get way ahead of some but if you come to a turn and Im not sitting there then we didn't go that way and you need to just keep going on the same trail you are on. You will not come to a T or a Y in the trail without seeing me sitting there. If Im not at a turn, go straight. If we turned, then I'll be sitting there until everyone in the group is accounted for. It just seams to work good that way because some times I like to rip on it some and I get a long way in front of the group....

I'm glad everyone seams to be ok with my wife riding her poo on the trip. I do also have an 85 bravo 250 I could make her ride if I have to just so shes on a yammi... Im sure she would rather not ride the 250 but if she had to she probably would (actually she would probably sit home... lol... )

This is what my back yard looks like right now, just shy of 2 feet on average. The wind blew it around some and some places have over 35 inches and some have less than 12 but in the average flat spots that are out of the wind, its about 24 inches...

155802_10150155254658289_658063288_8135228_5223989_n.jpg

155802_10150155254663289_658063288_8135229_1770076_n.jpg

163057_10150155252343289_658063288_8135207_1716127_n.jpg

I just called and made my res. They said all that was left were singles. so hurry up and call if ya want a room! She definatly knows the Yamaha boys are coming!

Back