• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

UPDATE!!! 2011 NY Ride.

Report from president of club is they got 6-8. They are rolling the trails to form a good base instead of using the drag. Says riding in area is probably best in state. You do have to watch for some rocks in certain areas. I'm rebooking my room at Stone Manor, see all of you guys at 1PM Wednesday. LET'S RIDE

Alllllllrighty then...Cranberry Lake it is!! Round and round we go!!........wherever we end up is fine by me...as long as I'm riding!

See ya at Stone Manor 1pm..ready to ride! Hope the weather isnt too bad for the drive up Wednesday morning.

Here is my cell if anybody was running late (201)206-9125 or needed to get in touch. Not even sure my cell will work there though. If not, just give a call to the front desk from Stone Manor.

~~Steve

Sucks we are not riding up there. But at least trip is still on!

My cell is 315 525 3180. If anyone needs it to get ahold of the group. We planning to meet in the lobby at a certain time or just play it by ear? Maybe a little preride breakfast or lunch on the way up?

Ill have my 08 f250 crew cab shortbox with 2place clamshell trailer. Truck is charcoal and black 2tone. Shouldn't be hard to miss. If anyone that was planning to stay in my room with me and you get there after me just call or text me (if we have service)

Ok, I just called to rebook too. She claims we will be ok. Anyway I will be overnite at the budget Tuesday, acrossed from the bowling alley. I to do not know how to get there, and will def want to follow others. What time is everyone going up? I'll be at bowling alley parking lot Weds morning. black chevy z-71, Blk enclosed triton with bearcat top. I have one extra spot in trailer if someone wants to ride up with me. see ya soon!

I booked my room again for me and Steve. Honk if you have room in your trailer for my sled I would like to ride up with you and we can split the gas. My trailer is open, and am having trouble with the lights. We will be up there at 1 PM and ready to ride. I will get in touch with you tonight after I get home probably about 7:30 or so. I just tried to ride over to Mapledale, Traiiles sucked big time. but were OK from Northwestern to Hinkley because they had just groomed what little snow there was.

Viperman and I will be coming straight up I-81 and then across Rte. 3. That's the fastest way for us. Plan on arriving at lodge no later than 12:30 as we are starting the ride that day at 1, correct?

Dave, that is correct. 1 PM. Nick, will you be able to lead us around Wed. afternoon also. We should be ready to roll at 1 PM from the Hotel, as long as noone has any trouble getting there.

Just talked with Gordon, We will be riding up to Cranberry together, not sure of the time? He will be chimin in I'm sure. Callin for 4-6" tuesday, hope we get all of it too! See you guys soon! I just wanna ride! Honk

Gees, leave the computer for a day and the place gets tons of posts... I got the time off and the sled needs some miles on her! lol, Guess Im trucking the sled up to Stone Manor, hopefully I'll see y'all up there.

BIG BLACK WARRIOR said:
Dave, that is correct. 1 PM. Nick, will you be able to lead us around Wed. afternoon also. We should be ready to roll at 1 PM from the Hotel, as long as noone has any trouble getting there.

Wow, I just had to read 3 pages to catch up... Sorry it took me so long, had to work a solid 12.5hrs today and it was BUSY!!!

Anyway.. Yes, we got about 7 inches between last night and today. Its spitting snow right now... Since my pics were taken, we've gotten about 10 inches total, its fluffy but its snow.. I hope we get more betwee now and then but if everyones coming on up then we'll make a ride out of it one way or another....

Yes, I will meet everyone up at the Stone Manor around 12:30. We can meet in the diner or in the parking lot depending on weather and if everyone wants a good lunch before we head out...

We have a ton of roads closed for logging, some plowed trails and lots of detours right now as well as poor snow conditions but we will still make a great ride out of this if everyone wants to. I'll keep everyone posted on snow conditions and changes and I'll meet ya at the stone manor before 1pm on Wednesday 1/12/11

One of my fathers favorite quotes when I was a kid and he and I would head out riding, my mom would say "when do you thing you guys will be home" And the old man would always say "LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE"

LETS RIDE!!!!!

Back