• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Waiting till next year!!

Thanks for the help Nytro 09! Cant you see where this is headed? So stop posting Polaris stuff in the Viper forum. You are making thing more difficult and its totally Irrelevant. I can clean this up if you want or else the mods have to get together and decide what to do. That time is time non of us has. Tell me what to do?

09nytro said:
Yep....I will say that.....the nytro is not a great handling trail sled matter a fact it sucks .....I have one so I know how it handles......

And here comes the ball busting :jump:

Agreed its a fricken handful in the twisties but probably one of the best ditch bangers there is

My bad it is a yamaha forum :yam:

But it just makes me laugh really hard when you can't even stand up on an edge properly ur always at a 90ºangle sitting or standing. Well all saying is that there's no way an old sit back style sled will ever hang with any moddern rider forword sled! :moon:

I see edge as a great groomed trail sled.

cannondale27 said:
Thanks for the help Nytro 09! Cant you see where this is headed? So stop posting Polaris stuff in the Viper forum. You are making thing more difficult and its totally Irrelevant. I can clean this up if you want or else the mods have to get together and decide what to do. That time is time non of us has. Tell me what to do?
I'm sorry :jump:
Just get so sick of the bashing of the viper and everything else.....some people just don't know what they are talking about....I work on sleds for a living so I ride them all ....all the time...
Again I'm sorry and I will stop :jump:

Thank you. The time will come when we will need everyones help. Its very hard to keep the peace and not tick someone off enough that they leave the site. None of us want that since everyone here contributes in some way eventually. It also just looks unprofessional to have a site littered with bickering. Yamaha and I bet other manufacturers watch this site. We can make a difference but only if they respect us.

cannondale27 said:
Thank you. The time will come when we will need everyones help. Its very hard to keep the peace and not tick someone off enough that they leave the site. None of us want that since everyone here contributes in some way eventually. It also just looks unprofessional to have a site littered with bickering. Yamaha and I bet other manufacturers watch this site. We can make a difference but only if they respect us.

Is that almost a voice of reason showing up in these threads.

Back