• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what are people paying for apex gt's

STINKFINGER

Extreme
Not to beat this topic to death but i know alot of you have seen these sleds and have placed an order. I will not get to see them until the 11 of next month. Based on what i have heard from the people who have seen and ridden them i'm willing to order one before i see them in person. So i'm starting to shop around. What's a good deal? I feel that on a spring order the dealer is just a middle man who collects a profit. So what do they need to make? So far the lowest i have seen on here is 9200 plus tax. Port yamaha say's 9500.

not sure if i buy into the limited build thing. If you had spring orders for 10,000 why would you only built 5,000. They are not built yet . i thought that was the hole reason for a snow check program , to see how many sleds you need to build.

anyway lets hear some prices. my local dealer is a lemco dealer and belives that retail is the only price. He also belives that if all dealers joined together and stuck to retail then reatil would be the only price.
thanks

THEY CAN KISS MY A$$ I'd drive to another state before buying anything from those yahoos ;)! I bought my 05 from Woody's in Topsham and I thought I was treated fairly (plus they have the best service anywere)

Got 3 prices in NH - Apex RTX $9,388 to $9,723
Apex GT $9,736 to $10,071
These all give up $800.00 acc. allowance
Both with reverse

RX4RACING said:
Got 3 prices in NH - Apex RTX $9,388 to $9,723
Apex GT $9,736 to $10,071
These all give up $800.00 acc. allowance
Both with reverse

THose prices SUCK... You should be able to get the GT for $9100-9300 Without the Acc. allowance..

BlueLightning said:
how can prices 1000-1500 below suggested retail SUCK

He said the price for a GT is...Apex GT $9,736 to $10,071

THe sled retails for $10,899

SO WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH 1000-1500 BELOW RETAIL??? :o|

I know two guys for sure that just ordered for $9200 without the ACC. package..

$10,899 less $1500 less dealer share of Yamaha Bucks $300 equals $9099. Dealer cost must be around $9,000. All in U.S.

In Canada different story.

Jim

I know two guys for sure that just ordered for $9200 without the ACC. package..[/quote]

Is that without freight/setup added in? The lowest price I have seen in NY for an OTD price except sales tax is $9,500

Silverbullet said:
THEY CAN KISS MY A$$ I'd drive to another state before buying anything from those yahoos ;)! I bought my 05 from Woody's in Topsham and I thought I was treated fairly (plus they have the best service anywere)

Yeah they suck.... They want suggested retail and then some. They added some damn crate charge or what ever they want to call it for an additional $150 over the suggested retail and would not dicker. They lost my business along time ago.... I bought my sled up in Fort Kent at Rogers. A long ways away from my home base but good people to deal with.... ;)!

I have dealt with Woodys in Topsom in the past. They have been great. i would check there and maybe Kens Yamaha or Rev It Up in Rangeley. Reynolds sucks . Let me know what you find I'm looking to get an Apex RTX and I'm located in Maine.

I've dealt with several dealers here in Maine. You're right about Woody's, they're excellent. However, I've bought my last two from Gary's Yamaha in Caribou. Excellent price and excellent service. John, the owner, does a great job.

Back