• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

BombaPolaYama said:
newfie09xtx said:
Relocated Tailight to the rear while BBQing ( as much as I like BBQing that means spring is here) :o|
How are the riding conditions over your way now? For example, is there still plenty of snow going into the Lewis Hills, etc?
thanks,

Heading to lewis hills tomorrow will post pics when I get back.

newfie09xtx said:
Heading to lewis hills tomorrow will post pics when I get back.
Thanks, have a good ride :flag: I'm going to Taylor's Brook area tomorrow and maybe into the Gorge. I must say our season was slow starting but it is ending well!

Put the stainless bushings in the Phazer spindles, scaled the tongue weight with the second axle under the trailer, added some tie down nuts where they needed to be and gassed up the sleds for a ride tomorrow up on the divide.

Rode 7 hours yesterday in fresh snow. Guss I'll have to punch another 6 or 7 again today. Gotta love western NL!

Pulled the clutchs and found some odd belt ware.

Attachments

• 2012-04-14 12.39.47-1.jpg
    2012-04-14 12.39.47-1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 148
3/4's of the way through my Reverse install. So far I think it's going ok. hahaha

There seems to be two additional threaded holes right where the parking break bolts to the cover. Haven't quite figured those out yet...

Just changed the Temp Sensor on the Apex Super Charger and the leaky Thermostat Gasket... hope thats the end of the leaks :(

Finally got mine all put together after installing new track, sliders, 4th wheel kit, super windshield, temp gauge, horn and mirrors. Did all of the lube, oil and filter stuff too. It's now ready for storage and time to get the 4 wheeler out.

Attachments

• IMG_0414a.jpg
    IMG_0414a.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0419a.jpg
    IMG_0419a.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 135
SUMMERIZING ...
Had a few days on the west coast for a bit of spring riding but now its time to put them away - if we were closer we'd still be riding but the 7 + hour drive each way and no more time off sucks. Hopefully summer will be decent and give us a chance to get the Exciter out (16 feet with 270 hp)!

Subframe is out, ready to weld grizztracks gusset kit (still waiting for kit), JRE spindles arrived, need to order Ulmer bushings, Roest, OFT relocator, Slydogs, powdercoat the front end.

Back