• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Cleaned Polished waxed and installed studs . up next torque studs install tuners get trailer ready and buy trail pass at sled show (Peterborough) on Sunday

new heat exchangers and exhaust and sent my skid away for powed coating flat back, removed my seat cover ready to get my new griper one from yamaha. hope oil and filter and plugs tonight and get it fired up for the first time this year braaapppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

newfie09xtx said:
Irv said:
newfie09xtx said:
Well I started polishing.......Enought said........... :o| Hope it is worth it when done.

Imo, it's a never ending job, but if you have the time and patience then have at er.

Good Luck Newf ;)!

I even shined the shocks and tierods. Will post pics when done! ;)!

Looking forward to see the pics Newf. ;)!

found screaming deal on 2011 sled so considering selling if i get the new one.

maim said:
found screaming deal on 2011 sled so considering selling if i get the new one.

Been hearing of some great deals lately, just wish I was in the market this year!

I was going to wait for the spring deals but this one is pretty good and close to me.

Mounted GPS and hardwired it to battery

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25201.JPG

Put 5 miles on riding around the yard and adjacent fields.

removed cover and fired it up. then realized i left the belt half off. ruined brand new belt. Ooooh well off two the yamaha to get a new belt.

shipped head out to get polished and ported two days ago, now regretting it, seeing poeple on their sleds after our non stop snow falls ohwell more power requires patience

Back