• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Sold my 2002 Polaris Sport Touring!

Attachments

• 2012-02-25 003 (640x480).jpg
    2012-02-25 003 (640x480).jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 99

Back Together

Finally got my sled back together after a month of playing around. Finished Arctic Fx kit, Polish, Slydog 8" PH, Shorty Skid Plate, and OFT roll over.

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-12-15_17-35-27_337.jpg
    Resampled_2012-12-15_17-35-27_337.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Resampled_2012-12-15_17-35-06_55.jpg
    Resampled_2012-12-15_17-35-06_55.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 117
Re: Back Together

ShafeNytro said:
Finally got my sled back together after a month of playing around. Finished Arctic Fx kit, Polish, Slydog 8" PH, Shorty Skid Plate, and OFT roll over.

Nice looking sled..kind of looks like it says arctic cat on the side now though

I know

I wish it didn't have the huge Arctic Fx on there but im sure I will get use go it. And if anyone thinks its an arctic cat shame on them. Haha

Finished the clutch work (new weights and rollers), installed newer front springs and cleaned off the running boards.

I did nothing on my sled today .... still waiting for it to snow! :o|

gade-thrasher said:
I did nothing on my sled today .... still waiting for it to snow! :o|
Would you normally expect snow this early in your area? We would usually have snow by now, but the last few seasons it's more like January before any amount of snow fall.

Dragged my kids around on snow tubes for about an hour with my Attak on the man made pond behind our development then "tip toed" out over five miles of snirt to see if the rumors were true about the groomer being out. It was out but the trails were more dead grass than snow.

Sledstart HID, Remote Start, Yamaheater w/ thumboost, Trail pass and Plate sticker

Cheers to Kurt and to Rock. Orders and Ships right away these guys answer calls and emails at all hours. Rock knew right away I had the updated bars on my 06 without even seeing it and you gotta love the plug and play!!

LET IT SNOW!!! :Rockon:

Back