• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

rayone02 said:
Gone Blue said:
rayone02 said:
Just installed last weekend Excell exhauste and airbox mod.

I bet it sounds sweet. I heard you put your Mono back in? G.B.

Yes mono skid back in with a hygear dual spring shock see how that works. Just my opinion Zx2 didnt work for me. It gives a good ride, but a few things I didnt like.
Is the ZX-2 maybe for sale? Or already sold? Thanks Rich.

Started it up.

Last season I drained it and stored for the summer. In the fall the carbs were gunked up and it ran like crap. So this year I'm starting it at the beginning of the month and letting it get nice and warm. So far it's holding a perfect idle. Also has seafoam mixed into the gas.

Anyway, I wanted to play with the camera on my phone so I made a quick vid of it. lol... I wish it was winter.

http://youtu.be/W2qEJ794DKA

rayone02 said:
Gone Blue said:
rayone02 said:
Just installed last weekend Excell exhauste and airbox mod.

I bet it sounds sweet. I heard you put your Mono back in? G.B.

Yes mono skid back in with a hygear dual spring shock see how that works. Just my opinion Zx2 didnt work for me. It gives a good ride, but a few things I didnt like.

Cool, you will have to let us know how the Hygear spring and Mono works for you this year. G.B.

1CrazySledder said:
walked around mine in the garage......lol

Ditto... :drink:

Ohh...I glanced at the lights on the battery tender on my way by. Does that count?

I built these stands today. Turned out well, very sturdy.

Attachments

• IMG-20120710-00082.jpg
    IMG-20120710-00082.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-20120710-00083.jpg
    IMG-20120710-00083.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG-20120710-00084.jpg
    IMG-20120710-00084.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG-20120710-00085.jpg
    IMG-20120710-00085.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 125
Well this is about one of the things I hate to do on the trail of anywhere for that matter.Change the belt, it is a pain on the lake when its cold so I always carry a 12mm wrench for the job.Well I picked up a set of Tricked toys wrenches for the 1 1/2" nasty nuts for my billet wheels and decided to file out the shall hole that hang it up with to a 12mm wrench to hock on the 12 mm nut on the secondary clutch to split it.It works better then I imagined because it will not turn the nut because it hits the clutch surface.I use the other end to knock off the ice on the long trips (good hammer)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 146
Grossman your garage looks like a showroom, its to clean,you need more clutter LOL.Does the snow flap spring back ok?Stand looks solid.

heat exchange said:
Grossman your garage looks like a showroom, its to clean,you need more clutter LOL.Does the snow flap spring back ok?Stand looks solid.

HAHA, my dad gives me crap for having too clean of a workbench/garage every time he visit's. I'm just a little anal about cleaning up when i'm done a project. lol

The picture makes the flap look way more bent then it really is, bounces back no problem.

grossman said:
Started it up.

Last season I drained it and stored for the summer. In the fall the carbs were gunked up and it ran like crap. So this year I'm starting it at the beginning of the month and letting it get nice and warm. So far it's holding a perfect idle. Also has seafoam mixed into the gas.
Anyway, I wanted to play with the camera on my phone so I made a quick vid of it. lol... I wish it was winter.

http://youtu.be/W2qEJ794DKA

Last season, did you run Sea-Foam through it before draining it?

Still debating whether to fog mine or start it every month?

Irv said:
Last season, did you run Sea-Foam through it before draining it?

Still debating whether to fog mine or start it every month?

No, last season I used Stabil. I only learned about Sea-foam after the fact. I know the Manual specifically says NOT to start it while stored, but sometimes you have to live on the edge. lmao. :drink:

Sled

Ok I am getting into the mood. I pulled mine XTX out of the trailer today and put her in the garage. Taking the rear suspension out and pulling the a arms off.

Going to get the shocks rebuilt. Powder coating the A arms. Then need to figure out a better rear brake/tail light. I removed the stock light assembly last year and installed a knight rider LED light bar. Well the guys I ride with bitched each ride afterwards saying they could not see my light. So now I need to figure something out about the light.

Back