• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What exhaust is not too loud.

Back on track here.....shop local...support local....run the best....

http://www.hurricaneperformance.ca/product/sidewinderthundercat-exhaust-kit/

Can't make my mind up on a muffler. I want more power and a little more of a performance sound but too loud. All the posts I have read that everything available is very loud and guys are getting fines. Quebec and Ontario is very strict I don't want any fines.
What you guys running out there would like to hear your feed back.

Hi. I just ran into Martin from xyz at royal in Sudbury. He was testing four different exhausts. He showed me a pic of their twin loop design that they made many mods on to get it where they like it. He had a loud and proud but that's not my thing. He was also testing their trail lake muffler and silient choice. Martin said they will release everything when they are happy with everything. He's lending me a demo twin loop so I can take it for a ride on the weekend. Great guy. He even told me what clutching I should be using.

I purchased a Sandale 3" Hyperflow. Very impressed with the quality of it. I just started working on sled tonight. I can't comment on sound yet..but it should be fairly low key. And after a little modification and reshaping I managed to reinstall factory heat shield with the SSCC CERTIFIED stamp...so I don't think if I was to be checked and opened up side panel the wardens would even look twice at it.
2017-01-06 23.05.23.jpg
2017-01-06 23.04.58.jpg

And yes I will also install top turbo shield with the little blanket as well. I just quickly put muffler back in to take a pic. I still have gears to change so it's not ready to go back together yet

And yes I will also install top turbo shield with the little blanket as well. I just quickly put muffler back in to take a pic. I still have gears to change so it's not ready to go back together yet

What will you be running for gears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure on that yet. I was gonna go with just putting a 22T top gear. But not sure if that's tall enough. May go taller. I can't ride till next weekend anyways..so I'll make a decision this week. I would just test with the 22 and then decide later..but I don't really enjoy gear swaps on these sleds so I don't feel like tearing onto chain case more than I have to

Back