• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What was your very first Snowmobile?

firt sled i drove was my dad's 1979 et250 at the age of 5. ha a great time riding it on the river in front of my grandmothers camp. basically drove that same sled untill i bought my 1997 et410 in 1999-2000 season. still is faster than my enticer and buddies could not belive what i could do on that sled.

1970 ski doo elan. Still remember picking it up at the dealer like it was yesterday. I was 6 years old and some how rode the piss out of it. Man I was fast as hell ~ you should have seen me.LOL

I was running 25mph tucked behind the windshield and looking4speed was running low forties with his scarf trailing behind him. It was almost more fun untill you really think about it. I cant tell you the last time I sat on my knee on the seat with a carb circle on my one piece. lol

1982 yamaha bravo - still have it. My dad restored it last year and gave it to my 5 year old for christmas....... sweet ride.

hte first sled i ever rode was a 440 scorpion whip. My Pop bought 4 yamis back in the late 80's. The 250 bravo was "mine"... MY first sled was a 1997 a/c ext 600. Had some awsome times on that old lead sled..

1973 GP 643 was my first sled. Before that we rented.
Bruce

1993 AC EXT 550
Bought 3rd or 4th hand sold it 2 years later and it's stll running with 15,000 miles on it. Got to be the only one like that!!

First sled i bought 1981 arctic cat trail cat wish I still had it for the kids.

First sled I rode was a 1964 Arctic Cat. First sled I bought was a 1969 Rupp GT300 (new). Those were the days - you had to start riding with at least 6 buddies so there were enough sleds running at the end of the trip to get everyone back.

As a side note, I used to call my first girlfriend "Ski-Doo" because you had to work on her for 3 hours for a five minute ride ...

Wow pop got a Johnson snoopy 1969 I think it was something like 18hp and so so ugly. But it would start on the 53rd pull every time.

Started late in life 27years old and first sled was a 04 warrior. Scared the crap out of me on the first ride. Only ever been on a old JohnDeere 340 before that.

Back