• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

where is the info on the new Yamaha race sleds?

ruffryder said:
Nikolai said:
Surprised no one noticed the different subframe. If Allen took the picture it was a very strategic one because he's hiding a lot ;)!
You can tell that the subframe is different from that pic? Just looks like the steering is in the same place and it is still black. That is all I can tell.

Yes it is different. Look at the two things I circled. the left circle is a 1/2" tube brace, which oem subframes do not have, and the circle on the right is square tubing, not round like oem. I'm not saying anything else aside from 6 lbs lighter and I hope it's on the 2013's.
racesled.jpg

Great first weekend back USCC racing for the Factory Yamaha Cross Country snowmobile race team! Rookie Sensation, Ben Lindbom grabbed second place in the Semi-Pro stock 600 race and Ross "The Boss" Erdman walked away with First Place in the Pro Open Race! Great Job, Team!

Srxspec said:
Great first weekend back USCC racing for the Factory Yamaha Cross Country snowmobile race team! Rookie Sensation, Ben Lindbom grabbed second place in the Semi-Pro stock 600 race and Ross "The Boss" Erdman walked away with First Place in the Pro Open Race! Great Job, Team!

Great job. Facebook page seems to say Ross DNF??

That was in the Pro Stock 600 class, note that his win was in the Pro Open class.

Nikolai said:
I'm not saying anything else aside from 6 lbs lighter and I hope it's on the 2013's.
Sounds like you know something else....

Why doesn't the little birdie ever tweet in my direction... lol

I hope the front end is on my sled for the 2013's... so I can put one on my 08!

edit, I wonder if they will have bushing and ball joint problems? :o|

I'm afraid if I tweet too much my birdie will stop tweeting to me, lol. Pretty sick to say the least, so there's a good bet it won't ever make production models.

Congrats to Ross and Yamaha on the win :yam: .Can,t see them releasing this lighter front end on a 2013.New chassis is what the i figure(but this revised nytro would be a great idea for 2013,love the 128inch skid :jump: ).Keep the wins coming.

Is it just me, or does the bottom plastic piece look pretty finished? I like the ability for the snow to not get into the sub frame and sit there and melt. should stop a lot of the ice problems too.

Man, and they are running titanium springs and fox zero shocks too.

They better make this available next year. Wait, if they do, it will be 4 thousand dollars or something, won't it?

Back