• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

which pump gas turbo for viper snowcheck

MEAT

Expert
So far it looks like mcx , alpine, boost it, and mpi have promotions with snowcheck vipers. any opinions on which kit to jump on with upgrading in mind down the road ?

MEAT said:
So far it looks like mcx , alpine, boost it, and mpi have promotions with snowcheck vipers. any opinions on which kit to jump on with upgrading in mind down the road ?
don't forget hurricane performance dave is a master for the 4stroke turbo's I had mcx turbo nitro and fpp apex and dave helped me with them to get them perfect now he has is own kit that will do 190hp,280hp, and the stage 3 which I will have on mine which should be able to do 500+hp for race.

boost it or mcx think alpine is just installing boost it kits,me boost it all the way best service you can get,alpine guys have been great to me too.if you want to try a boost it viper they are having demo days march 8-9 in revy & 15-16th in valmount.

MCX for turn key fun in the 270 flavor.......

MEAT said:

All I have seen is MPI turbo for spring ordered Vipers at $2k. More info?

In Canada, those dealers may offer a different turbo incentive.

The MPI turbo is the only one that is offered through Yamaha. The only one that has been tested by Yamaha. The only one that won't void your warranty.

MEAT said:
SELL IT ON US MATT !

We’ve passed Yamaha’s durability testing several times with this kit and with the Nytro supercharger and turbo kits in the past. The muffler we supply standard will pass sound requirements. We also offer a lightweight loud muffler as an option. The turbo is mounted more inboard then some of the other kits. This allows the weight to be as centralized as possible. We make all of our CNC parts in house. Everything is TIG welded in house. We use the best hardware and fittings we can and if we can’t find what we want we’ll make them ourselves. You maintain your factory warranty with our kit. We have a full line of upgrades that allow you to grow into bigger boost without needing to completely re-do everything. I feel that we have great support of our product. I try my best to answer and return my phone calls, emails, and PM’s.

Good Answer Matt ;)! You sold me! On a side note, Matt when you have a few minutes. give me a call and we can get something going on my Prologger and flashing my ecu like we talked about the other week before I went on that last trip. Thanks Dan

Is it true you can't snow check these turbo sleds if you live around sea level? Like Michigan.

I was told as of now, not East of the Mississippi? But was also told that might change by spring? Will have to wait and see.

matt@mpi said:
The MPI turbo is the only one that is offered through Yamaha. The only one that has been tested by Yamaha. The only one that won't void your warranty.

Seems the Yamaha website says different. Something along the lines of some failures determined by Yamaha, caused by the kit or installation, may not be covered by warranty.

Also, there seems to be some confusion as to what exactly the snowcheck turbo kit comes with. Any info you could give to clear that up would be great.

Thanks.

Guys please add Your location to the user profile, site requirement :)

Thank you
rxrider
TY Management Team

Back