• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whining noise

I heard this phazer run in the years past, and always thought it had a very loud whining noise.
Once I saw the gears it was one of those ah ah moments.

Finally took a video while I was home for Christmas. Video doesn't actually do any justice to how loud it is, and as you can see belt is off so not the belt squealing.

Sounds normal to me. But it could be the audio. I'll see if I can make a video with my MP.

Dam, if that's normal that's annoying.......and people complain about the clutch rattle on the Viper/Sidewinder. That's nothing compared to this. Lol

Can you post a video of reving the sled up and down? It would be easier to tell that way. Also, put it beside another Phazer and compare.

I'm back in Virginia for the rest of the winter so my son will just keep riding it and hope for the best

I had my friend pull the cover and check the gears, everything looks good there. But it appears the filter element is missing from the airbox. So I think we're hearing the intake sucking air

My Phazer defiantly makes that sound, but its barely audible. If mine was that loud and everyone looked my way when I pulled up I'd take my helmet off and say "who wants to race?"

Back