• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who Bought 2018 Apex?.... The Last Apex...

well I just bought a new jacket last year and it should be good for a few years and it is blue so I cant get a 2018 apex as they don't come in blue or even black just red.... could have sworn Yamaha color was Blue????

Anyone know how the single Shot 129's transfer?
Mono's were easy to adjust for transfer & transferred well. Fox Air on SE's so so.

Single or 2 ply track?

Anyone know how the single Shot 129's transfer?
Mono's were easy to adjust for transfer & transferred well. Fox Air on SE's so so.

Single or 2 ply track?
I'm wondering the same thing in regards to the 129" transfer on the singleshot.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Never toyed with a BRAND new sled but I am really thinking about the apex. Its that good! I would love the X-TX 1.75. Be a perfect 2nd sled to take on the long rides and pound my mid mount turbo lightweight project around when its together and actually running LOL

Never toyed with a BRAND new sled but I am really thinking about the apex. Its that good! I would love the X-TX 1.75. Be a perfect 2nd sled to take on the long rides and pound my mid mount turbo lightweight project around when its together and actually running LOL

I've been on the fence for the past couple of weeks, primarily due to the track lug height, but finally decided to pull the trigger and snow check the Apex X-XT 1.75. I decided to keep my 40th anniv Apex L-TX and sell the 40th anniv Nytro RTX and use the Apex as the second sled to ride if conditions aren't favorable for the 1.75. I never snow checked either 08, bought them used, so the only other Yamaha I snow checked was the 03 RX-1. Although the 4-stroke release back in 03 was exciting, I think I'm more anxious to get my hands on this 18!!! :4STroke:

Remember 4 cyl are always smoother then 3 cyl....

That line of thinking is what pretty much pushed me over the fence. My 08 has 14,000 and although it runs just as good and strong as when I got it, I didn't want to miss out on its last run.

That and the price Nelson's quoted me. Couldn't pas it up.:-o

Here's their numbers...

"We have that machine at $14,244 with Michigan tax and $30 registration you are Out The Door at $15,128.64... 2018 Yamaha Apex X-TX LE 1.75 50th."

I'm still on the fence myself. Have a 2016 XTX 1.75. Would love to have the 2018. I'm actually thinking of the 129". I love the stretched out XTX, but the 1.75" is a bit too much lug other than the U.P. Thoughts?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I primarily ride the UP but will consider swapping out the 1.75 with a 1.50. With the 7 tooth drivers I'll be ok as oppose to guys wanting to swap out their 1.25 for 1.50 AND want to stud.

Back