• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who else snow checked a 2020?

Congratulations to all of you!!!! Its going to be a loooooooooooooooooong summer for you guys trust me!!!lol I spring ordered last year and it was the longest summer of my life!!!:beer:

LTX GT, love the way the sled is set up going to add dual rate front ski shocks to lower front and give a little more give to front and ride, see if I can lower back end some , want it to corner like SRX! Put in some Igrips just to keep in control on icy corners. Not sure about the red color, try to add more black in a few places. Maybe a 270 SM from Hurricane. Could be last sled, headed for 70 years old by next riding season ! enjoy,
Doug Heald is my new hero. Pushing 70 years young and orders up a new SideWinder. Contemplating a 270 tune. Likes to carve the twisties. Kudos to you Doug, and I hope your new SideWinder rips.

This guy used to be my hero, but doesn't hold a candle to Doug...

ChuckNorris.jpg
:die

Dare I say.... this is Doug next season after riding his new LTX GT. Take no prisoners.....

Last edited:
Snowmageddon'd a Tcat.... if I follow through with the wrap there will be no green and very little black.

LTX GT, love the way the sled is set up going to add dual rate front ski shocks to lower front and give allittle more give to front and ride, see if I can lower back end some , want it to corner like SRX! Put in some Igrips just to keep in control on Icey corners. Not sure about the red color, try to add more black in a few places maybe 270. SM from hurricane could be last sled, headed for 70 years old by next riding season ! enjoy,
You give me hope! I thought I bought my last sled at the age of 58. But now maybe not!!

RS Venture TF, EPS, 151" track, YCCT. Will be used for solo touring.
I just took delivery on a new 2022 RS Venture TF. It's got 250 miles and I love it besides the brutal track howl from 30-37 mph. Dealer couldn't fix but did hear what I heard. You have any issues? Wish I took a test drive ahead of time.

Last edited:
I just took delivery on a new 20222 RS Venture TF. It's got 250 miles and I love it besides the brutal track howl from 30-37 mph. Dealer couldn't fix but did hear what I heard. You have any issues? Wish I took a test drive ahead of time.
There's no fix, that's why I traded my 2021's. But you can effectivly block it with noise-cancelling ear-buds - they work amazingly well to block the drone. Agree fantastic sled except the drone!

Back