• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wife’s chest too big for these bibs?

Great thread!
I appreciate you! Do you think I should revalve the IQS shocks on the ‘25 or run it the first season as is? Don’t plan on putting a lot of miles on it this season but I’d like it to be set up for my fat arse. Should have it by November, is that pushing it for your schedule? I’ll get you the shocks off my Nytro and Viper for sure and probably the ones off my brothers Viper as well.

I appreciate you! Do you think I should revalve the IQS shocks on the ‘25 or run it the first season as is? Don’t plan on putting a lot of miles on it this season but I’d like it to be set up for my fat arse. Should have it by November, is that pushing it for your schedule? I’ll get you the shocks off my Nytro and Viper for sure and probably the ones off my brothers Viper as well.
Not sure how 25’s will be. It’s good to break them in and make stock adjustments before changing any Valving. I usually don’t stop doing shocks till late December depending on snow so plenty of time. Thank you!

Back