• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will there be a 2021 Venom next year?

I wonder if they are just renewing an expired name trademark? The SXV was a proaction platform chassis. :shrug

sno sport was renewed last year also

I wonder if they are just renewing an expired name trademark? The SXV was a proaction platform chassis. :shrug
That might well be, but the other side of it is that the two sleds currently produced by Yamaha have reptilian names, Viper & Sidewinder. Others have suggested that Yamaha might use "Enticer", "Exciter", or "Elan" or one of the other old names, but "Venom" is the one that really fits in with their current scheme.

That might well be, but the other side of it is that the two sleds currently produced by Yamaha have reptilian names, Viper & Sidewinder. Others have suggested that Yamaha might use "Enticer", "Exciter", or "Elan" or one of the other old names, but "Venom" is the one that really fits in with their current scheme.

Also, Yamaha didn't renew the Enticer, Exciter or Elan trademark names, just Venom.

They would not renew unless they were going to use it,that i can tell you is %100 fact...they have never trademarked anything there not going to use!!!!!

Its only weeks ago Yamaha said they will not make a 2 stroke engine.

I really really want a R1 based motor from their motorcycle line up to find its way in a sled...................Oh wait. :)

So then I REALLY want a FACTORY turbo 4 stroke that you can tune to 300hp with hardly any mods in a BADA** chassis that is 50lbs less then current..................Oh wait :)

NOW I REALLLLLLLLLY Want a.......... :beer:

Just having fun guys :drink:

If this does happen I predict they will be 100% rebadged Cats like the 600 Transporter, and that’s a very sad state of affairs.
Hoping not also... but from what I've heard and who from I'll roll the dice on this one...…

Back