• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

Does anyone know if my 2015 Stx-dx has float 2 or 3 from the factory. Are USA and Canada sleds different?

I am pretty sure that had a 2 in the rear skid

well with the exchange rate what it is they would be 2 x 1.31 = 2.62

Dollar is down Td so it's even more. Really hurts when hygear kit is 400 plus shipping USD. Might need to sell the farm.

wait your dollar or ours? you need to rename your money it is tooooo confusing! I think mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bits yes we will call yours bits that hygear upgrade will cost you 400 bits or 4000 bytes oh crap that's already taken!!! I will get back to you.

Things are not looking to good from Hygear on this current deal. Not sure why the change of heart on their end. If it would even go any further, it would be a 10% deal. Are you guys still interested or should we move on?

15% would have been nice.... sorry to say, but the crickets chirping here really put a ka-bosch on the group buy thing.

The Hygear Resv are a nice to have addon, but not a must have as the front Floats are pretty good stock. So I can wait, might have to invest in a few more go fast goodies instead!

Well the interest has died off with 10% deal and with out the numbers there will be no deal. It looks like its now canceled. Maybe when you guys come across them at the Toronto snow show and Novi you can works something out direct. Sorry.

Well the interest has died off with 10% deal and with out the numbers there will be no deal. It looks like its now canceled. Maybe when you guys come across them at the Toronto snow show and Novi you can works something out direct. Sorry.
Based on my discussion with them at the Milwaukee Show, I am not holding my breath.

Well the interest has died off with 10% deal

Did it really? I saw just one jumping on the fence, rest seem to be happy with 10%, or at least they didn't raise any issues with the deal being only 10%. Anyway, it is what it is. I will skip the Hygear for now, ride it for the coming season and see where to go from there. Might as well save save up for the new Fox Float QS3 coil overs front shocks and the Zbroz Exit rear shock. I want it to ride as best as it can, ride and handling is way more important than more speed/bhp.

By the sound of it, the '15 doesn't seem to be as harsh as the '14 XTX so it might not be as bad as the '14 I tried last winter. And with a stiffer center spring and Curves it might be good enough :)

Did it really? I saw just one jumping on the fence, rest seem to be happy with 10%, or at least they didn't raise any issues with the deal being only 10%. Anyway, it is what it is. I will skip the Hygear for now, ride it for the coming season and see where to go from there. Might as well save save up for the new Fox Float QS3 coil overs front shocks and the Zbroz Exit rear shock. I want it to ride as best as it can, ride and handling is way more important than more speed/bhp.

By the sound of it, the '15 doesn't seem to be as harsh as the '14 XTX so it might not be as bad as the '14 I tried last winter. And with a stiffer center spring and Curves it might be good enough :)

As far as I can tell by shop testing and riding out in the street the rear Hygear REALLY helps. Snow testing to make sure, but looks good so far

As far as I can tell by shop testing and riding out in the street the rear Hygear REALLY helps. Snow testing to make sure, but looks good so far

But is it the linkage or the Dual Pressure, or both?

Birkebeiner

So might as well do them one by one, i.e. start with the linkage and use my Float 3 as-is and only add the DP if it's needed.

Hmmm getting complicated...

Birkebeiner

Back