• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Demo Ride

This is probably the same thing they did at Nelson's snomotion. Thye let us ride the Apex and Phazer on a grass course. The units have wheels on the skis. It is not a long course but you get to feel the power and seating position plus and can say you rode a sled in September....

I also heard they put some type of additional radiator on them. Two of my buddies went to nelsons, but were like 5 minutes too late to ride the yammis. My one buddy was really pissed because the other buddy was running late and caused them to miss the ride.

Rode both the Apex and the Phazer, first time I have ever ridden the 4 stroke... Glad I only had to wait 5 minutes to ride, it wasn't worth the wait, couldn't steer to save my life but I did like the power.

i rode them both at grayslake, to small of a course and you leaned alot to get it to steer but i still really enjoyed it. i bought a 06 apex but havent rode it yet, riding theres got it out of my system for a while

Back